Fun SMS (19)

HERE...... USE THESE TO IRRITATE SOMEONE THAT YOU FIND ANNOYING....


  1. Can u pronounce good english:- read along woof,
    roof, loof, shoof, shoof, woof, loof, roof,
    poof, woof woof, hoof, woof, roof, shoof.
    Test results: U r a good dog. Now stop barking.

  1. If ever in your life U R very sad & lonely
    & feel that U have lost every thing,
    I will come, Hold your hand,
    take U 4 Walk on a Bridge & Show U where 2 jump From

  1. The rain makes all things beautiful …
    The grass & flowers 2 …
    If rain makes all things beautiful
    why doesn’t it rain on you?

  1. Sweet candies are nice to eat …
    Sweet words are easy to say …
    but, sweet ppl are hard to find …
    OH MY GOD! how did u find me?

  1. The more I learn the more I get to know,
    the more I know the more I forget,
    the more I forget the less I know,
    so why should I be learning??

  1. The animals of a jungle have decided to hold a meeting. The lion has come, the tiger has come, the elephant has come, the monkey has come.. But The meeting hasn’t started. Guess why ? Because the Donkey is busy reading this SMS!

  1. To be a "Good professional", always start to study late for "Exams". Because it teaches how to manage "Time" and tackle "Emergencies"!

  1. Girl: when we get married, i want to share all your worries, troubles and lighten your burden. boy: it's very kind of you, darling, but i don't have any worries or troubles. girl: well that is because we aren't married yet

  1. Girl : Mom, i m in love with a guy.. Mom shocked : How old is the boy & what is he doing Girl : 3 month & kicking happily in my stomach..

  1. This cat, is cat, a cat, good cat, way cat, to cat, keep cat, an cat, idiot cat, busy cat, for cat,20 cat, seconds cat !… Now read it without the word cat.

  1. Newtons Law of Romance LOVE CAN NEITHER BE CREATED NOR BE DESTROYED, IT CAN ONLY BE CHANGED FROM ONE GIRL FRIEND TO ANOTHER.

  1. Why do U think I SMS u ?
    Is it because I care ? Or I miss u ?
    Or I love u ? Or I need You ? No ! It’s b’coz…
    Time passes while I do nothing

  1. Ur smile can be compared with Flowers,
    Ur voice can b compared with a cuckoo,
    Ur innocence can b compared with a baby,
    but in foolishness You have got no comparisons

  1. Someday u may lose ur hair ..
    u may lose ur teeth- ur money & even lose ur mind ..
    But 1 thing u will never loose is ur good looks ..
    coz u cant lose wot u don’t have!

  1. When u feel sad …
    To cheer up just go to the mirror and say …
    “damn I am really so cute” u will overcome your sadness …
    But don’t make this a habit .. Coz liars go to hell !!!!

  1. When i open my eyes every morning i pray to God
    that everyone should have a friend like you…
    Why should only i suffer!

  1. Today, tommorow and yesterday there will be …
    one heart that would always beat for you …
    You know Whose??? … your Own Stupid!!!

  1. Life without u is impossible,
    u r in my breath and blood.
    i cant stay for a second without u,
    if u r not there i am dead
    oye hello i am talking about OXYGEN

  1. Sometime my mind asks why I miss you?
    Why I care for you?
    Why I remember you?
    Then my heart answers its simply because mental patient needs more care We will now upgrade your brain, please wait....Searching....searching...still searching....sorry,NO BRAIN found...!

1 comment:

Fsmobilez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.