Friendship SMS





  1. Friendship never speaks volumes, it never demands proof, it never has a happy ending too simply coz it doesn't end as long as friends r true, just like U!

  1. They say it takes a minute 2 find a special person, an hour 2 appreciate them, a day 2 love them, but then an entire life 2 forget them

  1. FRIENDSHIP IZ VAST LIKE UNIVERSE,
    IT IZ DEEP LIKE SEA,
    IT IZ HIGH LIKE SKY,
    IT IZ STRONG LIKE ROKE,
    IT IZ KIND LIKE MOTHER,
    AND IT IZ SWEET LIKE U:)

  1. I wish i cud b a dove 2 brng u peace, a cupid 2 bring u luv,an angel 2 bring u a miracle. All i am is ur best friend, in the hope that it brings u happiness.

  1. I just had to send.
    As you are someone who's
    always so happy to lend,
    so caring, sharing, loving,
    such a wonderful friend.
    I hope that our friendship,
    will never ever end!

  1. A friend is like a "PILLOW",u can hug it when u r in trouble,u can cry on it when u r in pain,u can embrace it when u r happy...!Always remember I can b ur PILLOW.

  1. Friendship is a promise made in the heart.... silent... unwritten... unbreakable by distance... unchangeble by time... its lovely to have u as one..!

  1. True friendship multiplies the good in life and divides it's evils; strive to have friends, for life without friends is like life on a desert island.To find one real friend in a lifetime is good fortune; to keep him is a blessing.

  1. Show me your best friend and I'll tell you who you are.

  1. ur look made my hour, ur smile made my day, ur laugh made my month, ur touch made my year, & ur friendship made my life!!!

  1. A friend is sweet when its new….but it is sweeter when its TRUE! But u know what? Its sweetest when its you.

  1. People live People die People Laugh People Cry Some give up Some will try Some say hi Some say bye Others may forget YOU but never will I.

  1. A friend is someone who knows the song of your heart and who can sing it for you when you have forgotten it

  1. A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

  1. Sometimes my mind asked why? I miss u, Why? I care 4 u, Why? I remember u then my heart answered its simply b’coz you are a sweet friend!!

  1. Handsome, Sweet, Intelligent, Spontaneous, Good Looking, Nice Friends, Charming, Funny, well... Enough about ME! How about you?

  1. The mind 2 friends are like the lines of railway track. They never meet but has go together to save the derailment of the Train called Friendship.

  1. Keep me as a friend I will keep in my heart lock it up & throw the key that no one take you away from me

  1. To forget you is hard to do and to forget me is up to you. Forget me not, forget me never. Forget this text, but not the sender.

  1. Never say gud bye 2 sum1 who luv u.. Never say thanx who really need u.. Never blame a person who really trust u.. Never 4get a person who think u as LIFE.

  1. For me U r as... Chees 4 pizza.. passport 4 visa... butter 4 bread.. ice 4 freezer.. cream 4 cake... water 4 lake.. leaf 4 tree.. a FRIEND like u is 4 ever 4 me..!!

  1. True friendship never fades with Time:), become more tasteful like old Wine:)), only a friend can understand words and convert the rolling tears into a Smile!

  1. A raindrop may luk 2 small 2 eyes but sumwhere a thirsty flower await its fall. A sms may seem 2 small but sumwhere a heart remembers u when it receives ur sms. Keep SMS'ing'

  1. The times we shared is like shooting star... the time is short but really beautiful moments.... Forever engraved in our hearts.... Friends forever~!!!

  1. Diffrnc btween Love & Frinship... "U give ur whole heart to ur lov & they BREAK it..." But "u give ur broken heart to a friend & they MAKE it..." Thats Frnship

  1. keep the lamp of friendship burning with oil of love, bcoz sun rise in east and sets in west but friendship rises in HEART and sets after DEATH!

  1. In life when you get troubles, don't get nervous... Just close ur eyes and follow ur heart coz heart may be in left but it is always right

  1. Knowing a friend like u has made me happy in a million ways And if Ever I Have to Let you go………..I would Find a million reasons to make u stay

  1. 6 rules to be HAPPY: Free your heart from hatred; Free your mind from worries; Live simply; Expect less; Give more & Always have ME as UR FRIEND

  1. If I were to be anything in this world…. I’d be ur tears!!!… So, I can be conceived in ur heart, born in ur eyes, live on ur cheeks & die on ur lips!!!!!

  1. Friend: someone who tells you things while you are alive, things that others tell after you die

  1. If kisses were water, I will give u sea. If hugs were leaves, I will give u a tree.If u luv a planet, I will give u a galaxy, if friendship is life I will give u mine

  1. Any one can play these roles in his/her life: Baby role: 0 to 3 years. Child role: 3 to 15 years. Young role: 15 to 25 years. Parent role: 25 to 60 years. Grand parent role: 60 to 100 years. BUT Everyone can play the one and only role for lifelong is FRIEND role.

  1. Frienship is like Sky and Friends are like the stars in the sky, and dear U are da COMET among da stars....

  1. have liked many but loved very few.Yet no-one has been as sweet as u. I'd stand and wait in the worlds longest queue. just for the pleasure of a moment with u.

  1. Friendship is a thing that last as long as it is nourished wid understanding, kindness and love.

  1. I looked for my God; my God eluded me. I looked for my soul; my soul I could not see. I looked for a friend and I found all three.

  1. Words begin with A,B,C. Numbers begin with 1,2,3. Music begins with do, re, mi. And friendship begins with You & Me!

  1. Never say ur happy when ur sad… never say ur fine when ur not ok… never say u feel good when u feel bad… and never say ur alone when I m still alive.

  1. In life when you get troubles, don't get nervous... Just close ur eyes and follow ur heart coz heart may be in left but it is always right

  1. Friendship is needless, like philosophy, like art.... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival.

  1. A lucky star dropped on the Earth 1 night it asked me what did i want a million dollars or a true friend i choose a million dollars becoz i already have U

  1. the recipe of friendship 1 cup of sharing 2 cups of caring 3 cups of 4giveness mix all of these 2gether to make friends 4eve

  1. If i get ur Smile, I dont need Flowers,If i get ur Voice, I dont need Music, If u speack to me, I dont need anybody else,U just b my Friend, I dont need the world!

  1. Have a "HEART" that never breaks, Have a"SMILE" that never fades, HAve a touch that never Hurt$, Have a "FRIENDSHIP" that naver ends , Like Ours!

  1. MY friendship is just like a rubber band, It is too flexible, Stretch it as much as u can, but if u leave it,it 'll hurt u a lot, really a lot!

  1. Freindship happens inside the heart, Slient.. Unwritten.. Unnbreakable by distance..Unchangeable by time.. Once a Friend, always a Freind.!

  1. I have open n emotional bank account in my heart. Plz deposit ur FRIENDSHIP in it. I make u sure that U will receive interest as long as I am live

  1. The mind 2 friends are like the lines of railway track. They never meet but has go together to save the derailment of the Train called Friendship.

  1. One day Love asked friendship "Y R U in the world when i am here? Friendship smiled and said "to spread smiles where u leave tears"

  1. A true friend is not the one who knows your mistake and jugde you,instead he/she helps you to survive the worst,lift you when you down,wipe your tears when no one can,gives you a shoulder to cry on when you need one.A fflways loves my presence.Between there's no lies.deciet,cheating,betraying or backstaping. FRIENDS STICK TOGETHER NO MATTER

  1. flower need sunshine,violet need dew,all angels in heaven know i need u. yrs may fly,tears may dry,but my friendship with u will never die:)

  1. Introduction is possible anytime,Love is possible sometime.Marriage is possible one time,but a sweet friend like u is possible once in a lifetime

  1. A friend scolds like dad, cares like a mom, teases like a sis, irritates like a bro,FRIENDSHIP- the blend of all relation,U r my best friend, b my friend 4ever.

  1. In The Flower My Rose Is You, In The Diamond My Kohinoor Is You, In The Sky My Moon Is You, I'm Only Body My Heart Is You, That's Why I Always MISS YOU

  1. FRIENDSHIP IZ VAST LIKE UNIVERSE, IT IZ DEEP LIKE SEA, IT IZ HIGH LIKE SKY, IT IZ STRONG LIKE ROKE, IT IZ KIND LIKE MOTHER, AND IT IZ SWEET LIKE U:)

  1. Flowers need sunshine, violets need dew, all angels in heaven know I need u. years may fly, tears may dry, but my friendship with u will never die.

  1. Hold a true friend with both your hands, don't let go 4 true friend comes once in a lifetime. That's why i'm holding you tight! Cant let U go.

  1. People never know how special someone is until they leave, but maybe sometimes its important to leave, so they are given that chance to see how special that someone really is!

No comments: