Good Morning SMS



  1. See outside the Window, Sun rising for U, Flowers smiling for U, Birds Singing for U, B'coz last night I told them to wish U GooD Morning.

  1. 5 steps to a LOVELY MORNING Close ur eyes, Take a deep breath, Open ur arms wide,Feel ur heartbeat, & Say " Its too early. Let me sleep again

  1. Early this morning God gave me 3 baskets of fruits - LOVE + HAPPINESS + PEACE OF MIND and told me 2 share them with PPL Dear 2 me. I'm sharing all with U... Good Morning

  1. I try to Beeee the best friend i can beeeee, so here u go, some Goodmorning flowers right to you from meeeeeee.

  1. Hello, wakup, Receive my simple gift of 'GOOD MORNING' wrapped with sincerity, tied with care and sealed with a prayer to keep u safe and happy all day long! Take Care!

  1. The Word 'Hello' means H=How R U? E=Everything all right? L=Like 2 hear 4rm U. L=Love 2 C U soon. O=Obviously, I miss you! Good Morning my friend

  1. Open ur eyes! So the SUN can rise,Flowers can blossom....Birds can sing,Bcoz all are waiting to see ur *B*E*A*U*T*I*F*U*L* @S@M@I@L@E@ Good Morning

  1. Always ask GOD to give you what you deserve,Not what you desire.Your desires may be few but you deserve a lot.... Good Morning

  1. I think u r very careless! U come & leave things behind! See now what U hav left! U just came in my mind & left a SMILE on MY Face. Good Morning

  1. I wish God made me a SMS, so that I can reach you in 5 sec, Cost u nothing, u'll read me & I cud C U smiling which is worth a million 4me. Good Morning

  1. Dr's prescription for today.A cute little smile for breakfast.More laugh for Lunch,Lots of happiness for Dinner,Dr's fee... whole Day think of me....G@@D Morning...

  1. As the sky breaks into a beautiful Sunrise ...may GOD open the window of heaven to shower U lots of blessings...Good Morning...

  1. It makes me so happy, this is what i m gonna do, Send a good morning sms right back to youuu, Good Morning my Friend, HAVE A BEARY GOOD MORNING.

  1. Early this morning God gave me 3 baskets of fruits - LOVE + HAPPINESS + PEACE OF MIND and told me 2 share them with PPL Dear 2 me. I'm sharing all with U... Good Morning

  1. Between a 100000 yesterdays& a 100000 tomorrows,There is only one today and I would not let this pass without saying thx 4 being such a lovely frnd... Good Morning..............

  1. May you begin this day with a smile on your face, and with happiness for your soul to embrace. Good Morning my love

  1. I just love when morning gets here, cuz i can send a Great Big Good Morning sms to my bestest friend.what a lovely way to start my day

  1. Morning greetings doesn't only mean saying Good Morning, it has a silent message saying: I remember you when I wake up! Have a nice day!

  1. Your soul came back from dreamland re-united with a sleeping senseless piece of yourself slowly open ur eyes realize its a brand new day. Good Morning.

  1. A night hug warms the heart, a night kiss brightens the day, and a gd morning to start your day!

  1. With petals of Roses,Palm full of Holly water,Light of Full Sun,Fragrance of Flower and Grass with dew.I wish u a very special Good Morning....

  1. Wishing u................ G Morning O Afternoon O Evening D Night hey, 4 in 1 SMS pack - I save the money.....................

  1. The sun had rised from the east & birds r singing happily & butterflies R around the flowers. It is time to wake up & give a big yawning & say gd morning to u..

  1. Treat everyone with politeness,Even those who are rude to U.....Not because they are not nice,But bcoz u are nice....!!!**Good morning**

  1. Wakeup & Wink those Teeny Weeny Eyes.Stretch those Inzy Winzy Bones,Wear that Jolly Winning smile & tell urself today is a beautiful day... G@@d M(:)rning....

  1. All mornings are like Paintings:-U need a little inspiration to get going,a little smile to brighten up & SMS from someone who cares to color ur day...G@@D M@RNING.....Hav a Nice Day..

  1. New day new blessing.Don't let yesterday's failures ruin the beauty of today,b'coz each day has its own promise of love,joy,forgiveness..... Good Morning...

  1. If I get ur smile, I don't need flowers, If I get ur voice, I don't need music, If u speak to me I don't any body else, If ur with me I don't need the world. luv you, Good Morning

  1. If I get ur smile, I don't need flowers, If I get ur voice, I don't need music, If u speak to me I don't any body else, If ur with me I don't need the world. luv you, Good Morning

  1. If u had 2 pick some1 from whome u luv & 1 who luvs U, Pick the 1 who luvs u because u can learn 2 luv some1, but can't teach any1 2luv u back!Good Morning

  1. Never blame a day in ur life...Good Days Give u happiness..Bad days give u Experience...Both are essential in life...!!! All are Gods blessings!!!...Have a nice day

  1. Simple music can make u sing,A simple hug can make u feel better,Simple things can make u happy.Hope my simple Hi...!!!will make u smile ...Good Morning....

  1. Whenever I look at my palm,i wonder which of those tiny cute cris cross lines made me so lucky two meet a sweet person like U Good Morning

  1. One day Monday went toTuesday to see Wednesday and ask Thursday wheather Frday has told Saturday that SundaY is a FUN day....Good morning.

  1. Todays Thought: Try hard to get what u like (or) you will be forced to like what u get… Keep smiling always it increases ur face value… Good Morning and Have a terrific day…

  1. The sun rises into the sky with the warmest smile, he wishes you a good morning, hoping that you have the perfect day. Take care & miss you. Gd morning

  1. New Morning+ New Aim+ New Achievement + Ur Dedication + Commitment=Success...Just do it and win it.. Good Morning

  1. A night hug warms d heart,night kis brghtns d day,& a gd morning 2 start ur day!

  1. A sweeter smile,A brighter day,Hope everythng turns out gr8 4 u today.Gud m'ning

  1. The sun has once brought brightness to earth! lazy bone. it's time 2 wake up gd morning...

No comments: