Kiss SMS (11)

  1. Got a gift 4 u! No cost! No batteries required! Tax free, performs silently, extremely personal! Fully returnable! Its a kiss from ME 2 U!!

  1. Give me one kiss to go to sleep. Give me two kisses to dream. Give me an endless row of kisses so, when I wake up in the morning, think of you as the last kiss I never forget it.

  1. A peach is a peach.a plum is a plum.a kiss is not a kiss unless its with tongues.so open ur mouth & close ur eyes & give ur tongue some exercise.

  1. If a kiss was a raindrop i'd send u showers. if a hug was a second i'd send u hours. if a smile was water i'd send u a sea. if love was a person i'd send u me.

  1. darling! i love u..
    u r so far
    i miss u...
    really i miss u...
    bcoz i want 2 kiss u!.........

  1. Kiss me softly and speak to me low; Trust me darling, the time is near, When we may live with never a fear Kiss me dear! Kiss me softly, and speak to me low.

  1. what is the kiss in view....... geometry:- "Kiss is the shortest distance between 2 Lips" Economics:- "kiss is that thing 4 which DEMAND is always higher than SUPPLY" Physics:- "Kiss is the process of charging a human bodies" Computer:- "Like a bodies are connected without any DATA CABLE

  1. Smile is the 2nd best thing you can do with your Lips. What is first thing? ..??.. (Answer is "KISS").

  1. You left without saying goodbye,you never meant to give another try,yet my love for you will never die,i'll always love you as the days go by

  1. KISS ON HAND=i adore u, KISS ON CHEEK=lets be friends, KISS ON NECK=i want u, KISS ON LIPS=i love u, KISS ANYWHERE ELSE=...lets not get carried away

  1. The fluffy cloud may kiss the sky, the rose may kiss the butterfly, the morning due may kiss the grass but you my friend may kiss my lips!!

No comments: