Love SMS





  1. Love is the happiest feeling but can also be the saddest feeling...How will we ever be able to control the feeling of love...If only it had a on and off switch it would be so much easier...But unfortunately we all get to experience the good and the bad about love...As long as we all remember to appreciate the people that love us...For love is the most beautiful gift that make life worth living...

  1. Sender:Name Missing*
    *Number Missing
    *Sent:Date missing
    *Missing U a lot thats y
    everything is missing....

  1. As days go by, my feelings get stronger,
    To be in ur arms, I can't wait any longer.
    Look into my eyes & u'll see that it's true,
    Day & Night my thought r of U..

  1. Smile in Pleasure
    Smile in Pain
    Smile when trouble pours like Rain
    Smile when sum1 Hurts U
    Smile becoz SOMEONE still
    Loves to see u Smiling!!

  1. A special smile, a special face.A special someone i cant replace. I luv u,i always will.U have filled a space no one can fill!

  1. Wanting u is easy missing u is hard. Wishing u was with me wrapped up in my arms. Constantly think of u when we r apart. Ive got the padlock u have the key to my heart

  1. When you love someone truly, you don't look for faults, you don't look for answers, you don't look for mistakes. Instead, you fight the mistakes, you accept the faults and overlook the excuses.

  1. Life is a book we all read it. Luv is a blessing we all need it. Always be happy, always have a smile coz. Remember in this world we are just for a while!

  1. We cannot be together,
    But we'll never be apart,
    For no matter what life brings us,
    You’re always in my heart.

  1. I don't care how many lips u’ve kissed, how many shoulders u’ve embraced & how many times u’ve said, I Luv U! All I care is not be the first but to be ur last!

  1. Sometimes the world gives me so many reasons to hate it but whenever it happens I just stop & think of u n say: How can I hate this world when u r a part of it

  1. It takes 2 to tango, 2 to kiss, 2 to talk and remenisce.
    So many good things cum in 2 and one of those things is me and u!

  1. Let`s share the world.
    A sea is for you, and waves are for me.
    The sky is for you, and stars are for me.
    The sun is for you, and light is for me.
    Everything is for you, and you are for me...

  1. Let the world stop turning,
    Let the sun stop burning,
    Let them tell me love's not worth going through.
    If it all falls apart,
    I will know deep in my heart,
    The only dream that mattered had come true
    ...In this life I was loved by you.

  1. To be honest with you, I don't have the words to make you feel better, but I do have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about, and I have a heart; a heart that's aching to see you smile again.

  1. I ask God for a rose n he gave me flowers;
    I ask God for water n he gave me an ocean;
    I ask God for an angel n he gave me the best luv ever

  1. I was asked about Newton's law and I said I don't know. I was questioned on the current President of USA and I wasn't sure if it is Clinton or Bush. But when I was asked on who I love, the only answer I can think of, is you.

  1. Wen a TOUCH could HEAL a wound
    Wen EYES'S cud SPEAK volumes
    Wen a SMILE can confirm I M THERE
    then why do v need owrds 2 say'I LOVE YOU.'

  1. Wenever I miss U,
    I wont luk 4u in my dreams
    or try 2 hear ur voice in ur msgs.
    I'll jus put my right hand across mychest n feel U!

  1. My past says u met me
    My future says u wil care 4 me
    My present says u wil understand me
    But my heart says u wil
    Always Remember ME!

  1. U may miss me
    U may ignore me
    U may even forget me
    But one day if u wanna c me
    Dont search, just c ur shadow
    i wil be thr...Trust Me!!

  1. Q:Wat is luv?
    *
    *
    *
    *
    A:Luv is wen sum1 breaks ur heart
    n d most amazing thing
    is tat u still luv them
    wid every broken piece...!

  1. D smallest word is I,
    the sweetest word is LOVE
    and the dearest person
    in the world is U.
    tats y I Love You..:)

  1. All I wanted was sum1 2 care 4 me
    All I wanted was sum1 who'd b there 4 me
    All I ever wanted was sum1 who'd b true
    All I ever wantedwas sum1 like U...

  1. Don't go for looks,
    they can deceive
    Don't go for wealth
    even that fades away.
    Go for sum1 who makes u
    smile becoz only a smile makes
    a dark day seem bright..

  1. No shadows 2 depress u
    only joys 2 surround u
    many friends 2 luv u
    God himself 2 bless u
    These r my wishes 4 u,
    for today, tommorrow & everyday

  1. I dream about you evey night
    I shiver when your in sight
    I long to hold you close n tight
    I wanna be there with all my might

  1. Luv meanz to see someone with closed eyez,
    to miss some1 in crowd,
    2 find some1 in every thought,
    to live 4 some1, luv some1, but sure tht sum1 is ONLY one!

  1. Wen things go wrong...
    Wen sadness fills ur heart...
    wen tears flow in ur eyes...
    always remember 3 things
    1) I'm with u...
    2) Still with u...
    3) Will ALWAYS b...

  1. I will Try no matter How hard I have to.
    I will Try even if Life crushes me down.
    I will not Give up & Try N Try to rise high.
    I will Try to Fly & Touch the Sky, even if the world says U don't have the wings & you cant fly.
    I will Try to win, even if am Losing.
    I will Try to have Hope, even if there is None.
    I will Try always to Smile, even if I m Crying.
    I will Try to Sing, even if my Voice is dying.
    I will Try to be Positive , even if I m surrounded in Negatives.
    I will Try to reach for the Heaven, even if I m in Hell.
    I will Try to Love , even if I have a Broken Hear

  1. I always think of You as the Sun.I pray your Dreams Will Shine on all men.EVRYthing you Desire will Come True and I will ALWAYS Love You and be with You.

  1. my day start with ur name and my day stop with ur name i cant hold my self just thinking about u that how much i love you, if you wanna know about this.just search my self in ur heart.

  1. If u r asking ,,, if i need U,,,, The answer is 4EVER.......... If u r asking if i'll leave U,,,, The ans is NEVER......If u r asking wat i value.....The ans is U,,,,,, Only U...................sweet

  1. I will not Give up & Try N Try to rise high.
    I will Try to Fly & Touch the Sky, even if the world says U don't have the wings & you cant fly.
    I will Try to win, even if am Losing.
    I will Try to have Hope, even if there is None.
    I will Try always to Smile, even if I m Crying.
    I will Try to Sing, even if my Voice is dying.
    I will Try to be Positive , even if I m surrounded in Negatives.
    I will Try to reach for the Heaven, even if I m in Hell.
    I will Try to Love , even if I have a Broken Heart.

  1. I love to see you smile
    In the lone summer of light
    And hold you oh so close
    Underneath the stars at night
    But there is just one thing
    Darling through and through
    Forever I will cherish
    Every moment with you

  1. When you love someone truly, you don't look for faults, you don't look for answers, you don't look for mistakes. Instead, you fight the mistakes, you accept the faults and overlook the excuses.

  1. Dear O Dear, ur not near
    but i can hear
    dont get fear
    Ur memories r here
    liv wid cheer
    no mere tear
    and ur mine forever!

  1. I m on a mission:
    Misson 2 avoid u,
    2 forgetu, 2 get rid of u,
    2 not 2 talk 2u or meet u,
    in short....
    MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!!

  1. Softly d leaves fo memories wil fal,
    i'll pick them up & gather them all,
    coz 2day, 2moro & til my life is through
    i'll cherish having sum1 like u!

  1. If i reached for your hand , will u hold it ?
    If i hold out my arms, will u hug me ?
    If i go for your lips, will u kiss me ?
    If i capture ur heart , will u love me ??

  1. If Your asking if I Need U the answer is 4Ever..
    If Your askin if I'll Leave U the answer is Never..
    If Your askin what I value the Answer is U..
    if Your askin if I love U the answer is I do.

  1. u can put relationship in a file.u cant stop hearts 4 a while u ca make a deasrt of a nile but u can never stop my smile when i c ur nam on my mobile

  1. Love is like a cloud... love is like a dream... love is 1 word and everything in between... love is a fairytale come true... Coz I found love when I found U.

  1. I could fill a 1000 pages telling U how I feel, and still U would not understand.. So now I leave w/o a sound, except my heart shattering as it hits the ground

  1. im a paper, you can wright your feeling, scribble your anger, use me to absorb your tears,dont throw me after use, but when you feel cold ill burn myself to warm you

  1. One who somes, has a SMOKY heart, One who somes, has a SMOKY heart, One who drinks, has an ALCOHOLIC heart... So dear U must STOP eating SWEETS... as u r already a SWEETEHART!

  1. How true my feelings were I found out to be The best thing in my life Was when you married me Thank you my loving wife(loving Husband), For the years we share I know one thing for sure We make a wonderful pair

  1. Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love...Makes Life Beautiful

  1. If you love someone let him loose, if he comes back to you, he was always yours and if he doesn't then he was never yours

  1. You brought a new meaning to my simple life,n u made it beautiful with ur undesirable love....u make me smile even when ur not around..u make me feel loved when i most miss u.whatever it is u can make me whole again.

  1. the shimmering waves came n meets the shore,the coconut palms swaying gently in the breeze whispering ur voice the melancholy evenings reminds 2 embrace u 4ever

  1. When Nights are long & Friends are few, I sit by my Window & think of u. a silent whisper a silent tear. with all my Heart i wish you were here

  1. not everything dat counts is counted and not evrything dat counted count.i didn't count how many times i thought of u, but what counts is dat i did. i love u.

  1. When situation gets u down, remember there's someone in Heaven who loves u and watches over u and there's someone on Earth who cares. I do. LUV U

  1. Everyone wants 2 be the sun dat lights up your life. But I'd rather be ur moon, so I can shine on u during your darkest hour when your sun isn't around.

  1. If u r in luv, accept it, respect it & njoy it. But if u r not, then don't worry coz sumone, sumwhere must b wrapping up so much luv for u

  1. You are a frend with a heart of gold..how much you mean to me can never be told...you are someone so sweet and true...one in a million and thats only YOU!!!

  1. If I could spend every minute of every day with you I would. I think about you all the time. I think of you when I go to bed, and you're the first thing I think about when I wake up

  1. Don't find love, let love find you. That's why it's called falling in love, because you don't force yourself to fall, you just fall.

  1. If u touch & do not feel then its a desire,if u do not touch & u do not feel the its nothing but if u do not touch & feel its a LOVE.

  1. When someone loves u .... u dont realize,
    when u realize its too late..
    U always love the one who leaves u..
    and leave the one who loves you...

  1. If I never met you,
    I wouldn't like you.
    If I didn't like you,
    I wouldn't love you.
    If I didn't love you,
    I wouldn't miss you.
    But I did, I do, and I will.....

  1. The way you look into my eyes, It scares me
    The way you say "I love you", It scares me
    The way you know just what to say, It scares me
    The ways you scare me, I love it

  1. The shortest word for me is "I"
    The sweetest word for me is "love"
    The only word for me is "you!"

  1. Most wonderful pairs in the world are:- HEART & BEAT NIGHT & MOON BIRDS & SONGS ROSES & LOVE U & UR $MILE. SO KEEP $MILING ALWAYS.

  1. In life LOVE is never planned nor does it happen for a reason.But when LOVE is real,It becomes ur PLAN for life and ur reason for living

  1. u r in my heart,, if u don't believe in my words,, so try to pull my heart,, u will c ur name on every wall of my heart.

  1. have liked many but loved very few.Yet no-one has been as sweet as u. I'd stand and wait in the worlds longest queue. just for the pleasure of a moment with u.

  1. The way u look into my eyes, it scares me, The way u say I Luv U, it scares me, The way u know just what to say, it scares me, The ways u scare me I luv it.

  1. care is d sweetest essence in d world of love. if someone says take care it means u live in that persons heart till d last beat. so always take care my love...

  1. There are 12 months a year...30 days a month...7 days a week...24 hours a day...60 minutes an hour...but only one like you in a lifetime

  1. The only regret I have is not knowing you since the day I was born - so that
    I will be able to spend my ENTIRE life with you.

  1. I finally got my past, present and future tenses correct today. I loved you. I love you. I will love you forever! :).

  1. Sending you my bed to let you rest, pillows to give you comfort and my blanket to keep you warm. I can't sleep now coz' I've lent you all my things already. Gd nite! I love you

  1. "I'm enthralled by your beauty, mesmerised by your charisma and spellbound by your love. No wonder I am always thinking about you."

  1. If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, and I will.

  1. 3 - 2 = one heart praying 4 you
    1 + 1= two eyes looking for you
    3+2= five sensesmissing you.
    4+3= seven days in a week i desire you.
    7+5= 12months asking god to bless you

  1. Every time i miss you, a star falls.
    So if you ever look up at the sky and the stars are gone,
    its because you made me miss you too much!

  1. Relationship doesn't get closer by meetings, but it is sweetend by THOUGHTS. I care for you in my own STRANGE ways. Maybe you will never know, Maybe I will never show..

  1. You are the twinkle of my eyes;
    The smile on my lips;
    The joy of my face;
    Without you I am incomplete

  1. When daylight turns 2 a darkened hue, D lovely stars r hinting @ u, Ur heart beats tells u something true, That some1 sumwher is missing U....!

  1. Its not ur mistake if u cant read d eyes which cheats u. But its really ur mistake if u cant read d eyes which loves u.

  1. U'll alwys b mine 4 now n 4ever.
    U'll alwys b mine 4 ur my treasure.
    U'll always b mine pls tel me its true.
    Pls b mine 4everi'll always luv u...!

  1. In life luv is neither planned nor does it happen 4 a reason
    but when d luv is real
    it becums ur plan 4 life
    n reason 4 living..!

  1. Ur d angel who I cherish so dearly
    in tis heart of mine,
    d 1 who makes my day brighter,
    by making my whole world shine..!

  1. I'll stand here 4ever,
    If 4ever's what it takes,
    because u r my 4ever,
    and 4ever always waits.....

  1. A word to say, a word to hear
    Even in ur absence i feel u near
    R relation is strong..hope it goes long
    v wil remain d same til d life goes on!

  1. A candle may melt and it's fire may die, but the love you have given me will always stay as a flame in my heart.

  1. Never waste an opportunity 2 say 'I love U' to someone u really like, coz it is not everyday u'll meet the person who has the magic to let u fall in love.

  1. I love the way you make me happy, and the ways you show your care. I love the way you say, 'I Love You,' and the way you're always there.

  1. U want & u get, that's luck, U want & u wait, that's time. U want but u compromise, that's life. And U want & u wait & u don't compromise that's LOVE.

  1. Feelings are many but words are few, clouds are dark but sky is blue; Luv is a paper, life is glue, every thing is false, only My Luv is TRUE.

  1. Love is a medicine for any kind of wound, but there is no medicine found in the world for a wound given by love.

  1. I searched through books & leafed through cards; For words that wud convey, what I had in my heart, but when I sat down to write, all I can write was....I Luv U

  1. I luv my eyes when u look into them; I luv my name when u say it; I luv my heart when u luv it; I luv my life when you are in it.

  1. I have liked many but loved very few.Yet no-one has been as sweet as u. I'd stand and wait in the worlds longest queue.
    just for the pleasure of a moment with u.

  1. If i were a tear in ur eye i would roll down to ur lips.But if u were a tear in my eye i would never cry as i would be afraid 2 lose u!

  1. I would cross a thousand oceans just to hold you tight. I would climb a thousand mountains just to be with you every single night. Darling I miss you so much.

  1. Set a place for me in your heart and not in your mind for the mind easily forgets but the heart always remembers. I love you.

  1. I miss the laughs I used to get from you, I miss the talks we used to have. And above all, I just miss YOU!

  1. Its a nice feeling,wen sum1 u luv luvs u in retrn. So when u knw d 1 u luv has special feeling 4 u, never let them go coz its rare 2 find 2 hearts dat beat as 1.

  1. Live 4 d person ho dies 4u,
    Smile 4 d person ho cries 4u,
    Fight 4 d person ho protects u,
    n luv d person ho luvs u more than u..!

  1. Red or white
    short or tall
    wrapped in silver
    not wrapped at all
    under covers
    inside a box
    shapes & sizes
    love comes in lots.

  1. Memories r treasured
    no1 can steal.
    Parting is heartache
    no1 can heal.
    Sum'll 4get u wen ur gone
    but i'll remember u
    no matter how long..

  1. C= cant live without u
    L= love u
    I= i miss u
    C= care about u
    K= kiss from my heart 2 u
    So whenever u miss me just say CLICK.

  1. When i look at you,
    i cannot deny there is God,
    cause only God could have created some one
    as wonderful n beautiful as you

  1. the nominies 4 nice lovers r YOU YOU! YOU!! YOU!!!! YOU!!!!! n the winner is ME bcoz i have YOU

  1. you are summoned to court for tresspassing in my heart and if you plead guilty u will be sentenced to love me 4ever so how do u plead?

  1. A million words would not bring you back, I know, because I've tried. Neither would a million tears. I know, because I've cried.

  1. cant find a reason why God gave you to me But thats not the question to be asked May be the question is how did God know that I needed a person like you

  1. A CUTE LUV STORY.... GIRL-AM I PRETTY? BOY-NO. GIRL-DO U WANT TO LIVE WITH ME?BOY-NO. GIRL-WILL U CRY IF I LEAVE U?BOY-NO. The girl got hurt and started to cry.the boy pulled her close 2 him nd said U R NOT PRETTY BUT BEAUTIFUL,I DONT WANT TO LIVE WID U...BUT LIVE FOR U,IF U LEAVE ME.....I WONT CRY BUT DIE.


No comments: