Cute SMS

  1. Every tear is a sign of brokenness, every silence is a sign of loneliness, every smile is a sign of kindness, every SMS is a sign of and rememberance.

  1. Each moment of ur life is a picture which u had never seen before. And which ull never see again so enjoy & live life & make each moment beautiful

  1. Last night a tear rolled out of my eyes ,I asked it "y did u come out ?it replied "there is someone so special in ur eyes that there is no space for me inside

  1. When U Love Someone. U make Him/Her a part of Ur soul. U can get rid of Ur body but U can never get Rid Of Ur Soul.

  1. Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love...Makes Life Beautiful

  1. I think about you always, and the way you make me smile. like when i look into your eyes, it gives me butterflies. When you hold me in your arms n when my lips connect with yours, its a feelin that i cant explain because i never felt like that before.

  1. Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love...Makes Life Beautiful.

  1. sending you 1000 smiles take one 4 now and keep remaining 999 under ur pillow,pick out 1 every time bcz i want to see you smiling always.

  1. Somewhere, some dreams of your smile & finds your presence in life so worthwhile. So when your lonely, remember its true that some1, somewhere, is thinking of u.

  1. I always knew that looking back on my tears would someday make me laugh, but i never knew that looking back on my laughter would someday make me cry. miss you.

  1. There is no meaning of DAY without SUN, There is no meaning of NIGHT without MOON, There is no meaning of SEA without WATER, There is no meaning of ME without U.

  1. When the night comes, look at the sky. If u see a falling star, don't wonder why, just make a wish. Trust me it will come true, coz I did it & I found U

  1. Make your life a house your heart can live in. With a door that is open to receive friends. And a garden full of memories.... of many good things.

  1. Someone somewhere dreams of your smile...and while thinking of you says life is worthwhile. So whenever you're lonely...remember its true....someone somewhere is thinking of you

  1. When God opened the window of the Heaven He asked me: What is your wish for today? “I said : please take special care of the person reading this!!!!!”

  1. Just a line...2 keep in touch...coz u r on my mind so very much...& even though, I've nothing 2 say...U'll know...I thought of u 2day.

  1. Flowers die,
    Stories End,
    Songs Fade,
    Memories are forgotten,
    All things come to End,
    But,
    "Presious People" Like "You"
    Are always remembered.

  1. I believe that God above created you for me to love. He picked you out from all the rest cause He knew i'd love you the best!

  1. Every tear is a sign of brokeness, every silence is a sign of loneliness, every smile is a sign of kindness , every sms is a symbol of rememberance!

  1. You are the sun in my day,
    The wind in my sky,
    The waves in my ocean,
    And the beat in my heart.

  1. Hey.. Listen .. two people were asking me ur details today. I gave them ur address n mobile number. They will be visiting u soon. Their names r Joy & happiness.

  1. Friend is sweet when it is new it is sweeter when it is true do u know when it is sweetest when it is u !

  1. Hi here\'s a cup of coffee just for you.I have added 1 huge hug 2 big kisses 3 servings of love Hope that stirs your heart today .

  1. Never Blame any Day In Your Life. Good Days Give You Happiness. Bad Days Give You Experience. Both Are Essential In Life. All Are Gods' Blessings..

  1. A special smile a special face,
    A special someone i cant replace,
    I luv u i always will,
    U've filled a space no one can fill!


No comments: