Rude SMS (40)

  1. You don't know the meaning of the word "fear" - but then again you don't know the meaning of most words.


  2. Are you free tonight, or will it cost me? I'm new in town, can you give me directions to your flat?


  3. Roses are red, violets are blue, I was born smart & handsome, but what the hell happend to you?


  4. Today its cool to have small cars and small computers.Soon it will be cool to have a small penis too.then you my friend will be THE MAN!!


  5. Hi, how do you like your eggs in the morning? Scrambled or fertilized?


  6. Have you ever been to the moon ? no ! sit on my rocket and I will take you there .


  7. 3 monkeys escaped from the zoo ... one was caught watching tv ... another playing football and the third one was caught reading this txt message


  8. Roses are red, violets are blue, I was born smart & handsome, but what the hell happend to you?


  9. I Miss you a Lot Dear....


  10. " Don't get excited. She sent It to me."


  11. So Sweet is ur SMILE???
    so Sweet is ur STYLE???
    so Sweet is ur VOICE???
    so Sweet is ur EYE?????
    see .......how Sweetly I LIE.



  12. U R the one who is CHARMING
    U R the one who is INTELLIGENT
    U R the one who is CUTE
    and I am the One who is spreading these RUMOURS


  1. One out of four people is a chinese. If your father, your mother and your brother are not Chinese, it must be you. Word


  1. You don't know the meaning of the word "fear" - but then again you don't know the meaning of most words. I'm new


  1. Are you free tonight, or will it cost me? I'm new in town, can you give me directions to your flat? What?

  1. Roses are red, violets are blue, I was born smart & handsome, but what the hell happend to you? In style - Added on

  2. Today its cool to have small cars and small computers.Soon it will be cool to have a small penis too.then you my friend will be THE MAN!! Ho

  1. w u like it? - Added
    Hi, how do you like your eggs in the morning? Scrambled or fertilized? Let it rain ... -


  1. The rain makes all things beautiful.The grass & flowers 2.If rain makes all things beautiful why doesn't it rain on you?


  1. Dear God, thank you for making me healthy. Can you also make me sexy? If you can't make me sexy, please make all my friends fat. Amen. The head - Added
    If my head looks like yours, I'd shave my rear end and walked on my hands. The


  1. On the door of a toilet....Some people come here to sit and wonder, I come here to shit like thunder!


  1. How to keep an idiot entertained *press down* ...... ... .. ........ ..... ......... .. .... How to keep an idiot entertained *press up*


  1. I'm popey the sailorman, I'm member of the klu klux clan, when I pull the triger, I kill a fuc***g nigger. I'm popey the sailor man, toet toet.

  1. Mobile phones are the only things in live of which men talk about having the smallest. Curtain & Panty - Added on

  2. Wat's the diff between pulling a curtain and a panty? ANS: When U pull a curtain, it means tat the show is over but when u pull a panty the show begins...

  1. For you ... - Added on 06 Mar 2004
    There is hot sex, fast sex, group sex, safe sex, leather sex, telephone sex and for people wid a face like urs theres.............masturbation Poem .


  1. Shes down on her knees,Eager to please,Wid a throb of his nob in her gob,Wid a tingle in his belly,his legs turn to jelly cos shes doin a good job! 3


  1. 3 monkeys escaped from the zoo ... one was caught watching tv ... another playing football and the third one was caught reading this txt message Let


  1. How about you sit on my lap and we'll talk about the first thing that pops up? N


  1. T-MOBILE regrets 2 inform u that the network has gone down on everyone except u.We regret 2 inform u that no one would go down on u.not even a network Se


  1. How women think about sex:At 8 ignore it,Age 18 experience it,Age 28 look 4 it,Age 38 ask 4 it,Age 48 beg 4 it,Age 58 pay 4 it,Age 68 pray it,Age 78 4get it Tw


  1. I bet when you go to the zoo you have to buy two tickets:
    one to get in and another to get out.


  1. im at the police station.The police caught me & filed a case against me "possession of good looks".i'm doomed! i need someone ugly 2 bail me out-so hurry up!


  1. Please turn your mobile phone upside down now!!!
    Hurry
    370HSSV 0773H Read B


  1. Piss the taking is someone that realise u this like times at its! NOW READ IT BACKWARDS!!


  1. The fluffy clouds may kiss the sky, The rose may kiss the butterfly, The morning dew may kiss the grass,But u my friend can kiss my ass! How a


  1. Handsome, Sweet, Intelligent, spontaneous, good-looking, nice friends, charming, funny, well...Enough about ME! How about you? Poor M


  1. Mirrors should be able to think before reflecting the images.


  1. There is: Hot-Sex, Fast-Sex, Cuddle-Sex, Safe-Sex, Group-Sex, SM-Sex, Telephone-Sex, Cyber-Sex, and for people like you: NO SEX.


  1. If being ugly would hurt, you would be in pain all day long.

No comments: